Navigating The Biogas Maze: Learning From The Leaders
Registration fee: None (optional lunch $25)
Early-bird special $495
• California Center For Algae Biotechnology
• San Diego International Airport: Food Scraps And Materials Recycling
For the first time in 14 years,
we are bringing our BioCycle Renewable Energy Conference to the West coast.
BIOCYCLE REFOR14 WEST —
where you'll network with the who's who of the anaerobic digestion and renewable energy industry.
The Conference where participants get the latest on technologies, case studies and practices to turn municipal, commercial, agricultural and industrial organic waste streams into power, renewable natural gas, vehicle fuels and high-value digestate and compost products.
The Most Important
Renewable Energy Conference Of the Year
- Outstanding faculty of over 80 speakers
- THE Business to Business Industry Event
- Exhibit Hall with more than 60 companies
- Dedicated track on food recovery and recycling
- All Day Site Tours of Anaerobic Digestion and Composting Facilities
- AgSTAR 2014 National Workshop
BIOCYCLE REFOR14 WEST
features four concurrent tracks of educational sessions.
Three tracks encompass the full spectrum of BioCycle's coverage of production of renewable energy and high value products from organic waste streams — with a primary focus on anaerobic digestion.
A fourth track is dedicated to Food Recovery and Recycling, including source reduction, donation, separation, collection, preprocessing and the integration of anaerobic digestion and composting.
Plan now to join your colleagues
in San Diego.